Call for Artists – Art exhibition
September 10, 2017
Marin French Cheese will hold their third annual Summer Picnic Party, Sunday September 10, 2017, from 11am – 4pm, to promote local community on the idyllic grounds surrounding the creamery. Last year, nearly 600 visitors attended. 25 food & beverage California artisan vendors (cheese, chocolate, olive oil, jams, charcuterie, tea, yogurt…) will sample and sell new items as well as their beloved classics. Iriefuse Band (local reggae band from Marin) will animate the picnic.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Paint or Photography: traditional, classic or modern reflecting the (West) Marin County or local lifestyle.
- Sculpture: classic, modern – we will also consider oversized sculpture
- Possibility to sell your masterpieces during the event.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR EACH ARTIST – FREE OF CHARGE
- 4 booths, 10 x 10 pop-up tent (no side walls) + 6’ folding table. If you need a wall you will have to provide it by yourself
- Please submit 5 pictures of your work, your website address, and a short description of why you think your work would be a perfect fit to our event. Please send art to Marisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.996.4477 to speak with Marisa or Elyzabeth.
- If you apply as multiple artists for one booth, please apply only once as a group
- Final selection will be made early July
More information : http://www.marinfrenchcheese.com/event/call-to-artists/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Every day we welcome visitors to sample cheese and picnic by the pond. We hear stories of couples who got engaged over a cheese-picnic, learned to drive in our parking lot, met the school bus under our big Cheese Factory sign, or worked in the packing room during school breaks. Come share our cheese, your memories and most of all, our appreciation for so many wonderful years making cheese in beautiful Marin County. Open daily 8:30am to 5pm.
Visit us right now by watching the video below.